Wednesday, July 23, 2008

High School Musical


My girls, have taken a liking to High School Musical. They like it so much that they wouldn't even let me touch the remote while they're watching it. I wanted to watch a live telecast on another channel. Wifey told me to just give up. :-P Nicole even tried to hide the remote from me. It's kinda amusing to see her be so captivated by this show, as she hums and tries to sing along to the songs. Daphne on the other had was happy to move and dance along with the tunes. :-)

I was very surprised when I saw my cousins children, who are older than my girls be so engrossed and captivated by this show. They had watched it over and over again, able to read out the actors/actresses line on cue. This was when part 2 had just been released. I had given them my copy of part 1 cause I didn't like it. Well, guess I'll have to buy part 1 & 2 for my kids now.

No comments: